Procreate Color Palettes
Welcome to our vibrant selection of Procreate Color Palettes, where every hue tells a story! Our carefully curated palettes are designed to inspire and elevate your digital art, bringing harmony and emotion to your canvas with just a tap. Whether you're a seasoned artist or just starting out, our palettes cater to every style and mood.
How do you swatch colors in Procreate?
Swatching colors in Procreate is a useful way to create and organize your color palettes. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Color Picker:
– Tap on the Color Disc icon at the top-right corner of the screen. This will open the Color Picker.
- Create a New Palette:
– In the Color Picker, go to the Palettes tab at the bottom.
– Swipe left on the list of palettes and tap the ‘+’ icon to create a new palette. You can name this palette for easy identification.
- Add Colors to Your Palette:
– With your new palette selected, you can start adding colors to it.
– There are several ways to choose colors:
– Use the Disc, Classic, Harmony, or Value sliders to find the color you want.
– If you want to add a color already in your artwork, use the eyedropper tool (press and hold on the canvas to activate it) to pick the color.
– Once you’ve selected your color, tap in an empty square in your palette to add the color.
- Organize Your Palette:
– You can rearrange colors within your palette by pressing and holding a swatch, then dragging it to a new position.
– To delete a color from your palette, press and hold the swatch and then tap ‘Delete’.
- Use Your Swatches:
– Whenever you want to use a color from your palette, just open the Palettes tab, select your palette, and tap on the color swatch you want to use.
- Import and Export Palettes:
– You can also import color palettes from external sources or export your palettes to use in other projects or share with others.
Creating custom color palettes and swatches in Procreate is an excellent way to keep your color schemes organized and ensure consistency across your artwork. This feature is especially useful for large projects or when working within specific branding or thematic color guidelines.
How to add palette to screen in Procreate?
Adding a palette to your screen in Procreate for easy access while you’re working is a convenient feature. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Color Panel:
– Tap on the color icon at the top-right corner of the interface to open the Color Panel.
- Select the Palette Tab:
– At the bottom of the Color Panel, you’ll find several tabs. Tap on the one labeled “Palettes”.
- Choose Your Palette:
– Scroll through your available color palettes and find the one you want to add to your screen.
– If you haven’t created a palette yet, you can create one by tapping the ‘+’ icon.
- Pin the Palette to Your Screen:
– Once you’ve selected the palette you want to use, simply tap on the name of the palette.
– This will bring up a menu with several options. Look for the option that says “Set as Default” and tap it.
– By setting a palette as default, it will stay visible on your screen for quick access.
- Using the Pinned Palette:
– Your chosen palette will now appear at the bottom of your screen, just above the toolbars.
– You can tap any color swatch in the palette to select that color while you’re working.
– To hide the palette, tap the color icon again to close the Color Panel.
- Change or Remove the Pinned Palette:
– If you want to change the palette that is pinned to your screen, repeat the steps with a different palette.
– To remove the pinned palette, simply open the Color Panel and deselect the “Set as Default” option from your currently selected palette.
Pinning a palette to your screen in Procreate is particularly useful if you’re working on a project that requires consistent color usage, as it allows for quick and easy access to your preferred colors.
How do i make color palettes to a picture in Procreate?
Creating a color palette from a picture in Procreate is a great way to capture and use the color scheme of that image in your artwork. Here’s how you can do it:
- Import the Picture into Procreate:
– Open Procreate and either start a new canvas or use an existing one.
– Tap on the wrench icon in the top-left corner to open the Actions menu.
– Select “Add” and then choose “Insert a photo” to import the picture from which you want to create a color palette.
- Create a New Palette:
– Open the Color Picker by tapping on the color disc at the top-right corner.
– Go to the Palettes tab at the bottom of the Color Picker.
– Swipe left on the list of palettes and tap the ‘+’ icon to create a new palette. You can name this palette for reference.
- Use the Eyedropper Tool to Pick Colors from the Picture:
– With your new palette selected, return to your canvas with the imported picture.
– To pick a color from the picture, press and hold on the area of the image with the color you want. This activates the Eyedropper Tool.
– Once you’ve selected a color with the Eyedropper, tap on an empty square in your new palette to add the color.
- Repeat the Process for Multiple Colors:
– Continue using the Eyedropper Tool to pick different colors from the image. Each time you pick a new color, add it to your palette by tapping an empty square.
- Organize Your Palette:
– You can rearrange colors by pressing and holding a swatch and then dragging it to a new position.
– To delete a color, press and hold the swatch and select ‘Delete’.
- Use Your Custom Palette:
– Your new palette created from the picture is now ready to use in your artwork. Simply tap on the color swatches in the palette to use them as you paint or draw.