Ordered 45 times today
TIE DYE Pattern Brush Pack
About the product:
The tie and dye style of textile printing originated in the Far East in the 5th century AD and in 6th century India, dubbed Bandhani. The tie-dye style was later adopted by the rebellious youth denoting free spirit. To celebrate the spirit of freedom, I bring you the Tie Dye Pattern Brushes.
The set consists of eight brushes all with different patterns. I believe every tie-dye design portrays different emotions and expressions. With these eight high-definition designs, you can deck up any digital artwork or include them creatively in your visuals.
These would be great patterns for any fabric-based project. Additionally, they can be printed on any surface – so if you have a concept design for this pattern being printed on electronic covers, watch bands, etc. it’s bound to look great!
How to install product files:
- Download the product from our website (Products are in zip format)
- Install the Unzipping application from the App Store (Recommendation: iZipp)
- Decompress the zip product file
- Tap the downloaded file to open it in Procreate
- Use them to make beautiful art
Check out our in-detail tutorial on how to download and install the files.