Ordered 39 times today
80 Smoke and Fire Procreate Brushes
I’ve always wished there was an easy way to make fire effects in Photoshop. Using photographs of actual fire did not always turn out as I had hoped for; also, capturing decent photographs of fire is not always simple. I considered how I could achieve it and came up with the concept that if I colored smoke like fire, it ought to look really cool. I thus took numerous shots of smoke, converted them into Photoshop brushes, then adjusted the layer styles to produce a hue that came out looking somewhat like fire. I want to share these brushes with you, and I sincerely hope you like them as much as I do.
80 high-resolution fog brushes for Photoshop. The package contains styles that may be applied to the brushes to provide a great fire effect.
* For Photoshop, Affinity Photo and Procreate
* High Resolution 1000 – 2500px
* Includes 80 PNG black on transparent, one for each brush
* Included fire styles to create a fire effect in combination with the smoke brushes (styles for Photoshop and Affinity)
* Tutorials for the fire effects
This brushes are useful to:
* To put some extra smoke on cigarettes
* As a background decoration
* Using them on pictures which have some magical or fantasy topic
* creating fire effects
How to get the product files:
- Download brushes from Brush Galaxy (Products are in zip format)
- Install the Unzipping application from the App Store (Recommendation: iZipp)
- Decompress the zip product file
- Tap the brush/brushset file to open it in Procreate
- Use them to make beautiful art
Check out our in-detail tutorial on how to download and install brushes in Procreate
Join today, unlock this and 50.000 other best-quality Procreate brushes and palettes in 12 different categories. Satisfy all of your needs for Procreate assets with one access on the first ever created marketplace specialized for Procreate brushes, palettes and other toolkits.
Browse tons of brushes. Enjoy a commercial license. Cancel anytime.