Procreate DIY. Watercolor Procreate Brushes & Swatches
Hello, everyone. I am very happy to introduce you to my new Procreate kit collection concept as DIY: paint with me with a special awesome Procreate kit series.
DIY Procreate kit series: watercolor flowers cards. Draw lawender included:
• 1 PSD file for drawing in Procreate(or used like a coloring page) with watercolor paper background texture, 9″x12″, 300 dpi. File included reference image.
This file you can download from link in read_me document
In zip folder:
• 5 brushes with watercolor texture: “All in one brush” can used for scetch, water & textured effects, with press-dependent color saturation; salted watercolor texture brush, texture brush and for lettering too, blur brush for blanding.
• 1 color swatches for Procreate
Create your awesome greeting card for printing or send on email or social media with You can use #letsart_Procreate_DIY in Instagram publications
You will receive: 1 PSD file (download from Dropbox on link), 1 brushset file (NOTE: for Procreate version 4.0 or earlier brushset is not available), 1 swatches
Happy drawing )
How Installing Procreate Brushes (.brush and brushset)
Use this option if you have an older iPad or Procreate version 4.0 or earlier. Here’s how:
1. Download folder .brush file to your folder on your iPad
2. Open the folder and choose .brush files
3. Tap and hold with your finger or apple pencil
4. Choose “Share” from the menu
5. If the option “Open in Procreate” is missing, click on “More”
6. Scroll and find the option “Open in Procreate” and click on it
7. Open your project in Procreate and click on brush icon at the top right corner
1. Open Procreate, click new collection – brush – import
2. Find folder with download brush, choose it, added in Procreate.
DIGITAL TYPE | INSTANT DOWNLOAD | NO PHYSICAL PRINT
MOCKUP NOT INCLUDED | PHOTO NOT INCLUDED
NO PRINT-ON-DEMAND | NOT TO BE SOLD
All of products in this shop cannot be shared