INK. for Procreate: 63 Brushes for realistic Inking
INK. 4 Procreate
(versions 5 and above)
63 Brushes with all settings (60 brushes imitating real pens, brushes, sprays, and splashes + 3 splashes/blot brushes) for realistic digital Inking in Procreate combined into the “INK.” brush set, fine for drawing and calligraphy.
The brushes imitate such real instruments like sharp nib pen and flat nib pen, bristle, round, and flat brushes loaded by ink, ruling pen and folded pen, some of them make some nice spatter like real instruments do. A number of spray and splash brushes are to give liveness and fine naturalness to your art.
Video demonstration each of 63 brushes:
You will receive:
• 63 Procreate brushes saved in the “INK._by_EldarZakirov.brushset” file;
• INK. for Procreate. Brushes Chart Full Size.jpg. The high resolution (3285 × 2269 px) list image of the brushes with their titles and examples of their stroke/trail in their order. Sometimes it’s convenient to have such a table.
• All these brushes were created during work on a number of art pieces, tested and adjusted repeatedly.
How to install:
• Just go to the brushes and push the “+” sign in the top, right to the “Brush Library” title (or choose absolutely any of installed brushes), then choose ‘Import’ at the top of Brush Studio window.
• Then specify the file with downloaded “INK.” brush set (INK_•_by_EldarZakirov.brushset).
• Voila! The folder with the set will appear at the top of the brush category list.
• Read more at Procreate.art