Halloween Stamps for Procreate
Halloween Procreate stamps set included 42 hand drawn objects.
You will receive: 2 BRUSHSET files and 42.BRUSH files with stamps (if you have an older iPad or Procreate version 4.0 or earlier, brushset is not available)
NOTE: Now included .brushset and .brush files.
You can use brushset (2 file with all stamps) or .brush file (42 brush stamps)
HOW TO USE:
If you have brushset, you needed to “Import” folder and rename it in like NAME *collection of brush*
How Installing Procreate Brushes (.brushset or .brush):
1. Download folder . brushset (or.brush) file to your folder on your iPad
2. Open the folder and choose . brushset (or .brush) file
3. Tap and hold with your finger or apple pencil
4. Choose “Share” from the menu
5. If the option “Open in Procreate” is missing, click on “More”
6. Scroll and find the option “Open in Procreate” and click on it
7. Open your project in Procreate and click on brush icon at the top right corner
1. Open Procreate, click new collection – brush – import
2. Find folder with download brush, choose it, added in Procreate.
DIGITAL TYPE | INSTANT DOWNLOAD | NO PHYSICAL PRINT
MOCKUP NOT INCLUDED | PHOTO NOT INCLUDED
NO PRINT-ON-DEMAND | NOT TO BE SOLD
All of products in this shop cannot be shared