30 Procreate Washi Tapes Brushes
These are not stamps but brushes for Procreate. Choose your brush, draw a horizontal line with your pencil. While holding use the finger of the other hand and tap on canvas for alignment. Then drop. These brushes are great for every journal lover. They are pressure sensitive and semi-transparent with paper texture. You will get 60 brushes in total. 30 brushes with basic color and 30 brushes with rainbow effect. Color will change depending on how you use the pressure with an Apple pencil. You can use them for a wide variety of projects, for digital stickers, planners, social media posts, mood boards, etc. Perfect for lots of projects with a journal/planner theme. Use them for personal or COMMERCIAL projects. Have fun!
✔ For commercial use
✔ Fun and easy way to play with your projects in Procreate app
✔ These brushes are pressure sensitive
✔ These brushes can be resized
✔ You can change the opacity and colors
Journal Procreate Brushes, Washi Tape Procreate, Procreate Washi, Procreate Planner, Procreate Mood Board, Procreate Mood Board
🦩YOU WILL RECEIVE
• 1 brushset file with 30 brushes for Procreate / basic colour
• 1 brushset file with 30 brushes for Procreate / rainbow colour effect
🦩FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
✔ You can use these brushes for your personal and commercial needs. It is not allowed to resell these files.
This is a digital file. No physical item will be sent. These stamp brushes work with Procreate ONLY. You need an iPad Pro, Apple Pencil (or compatible third party stylus) & Procreate App in order to use these brushes.
🦩HOW TO IMPORT BRUSHES TO PROCREATE:
Once you’ve downloaded your brushes, go to your files app and click on the file. It should automatically import to Procreate at the top of your Brush Library.
If not use this tutorial:
1. Download .brushset file to your folder on your iPad
2. Open the folder and find downloaded .brushset file
3. Tap and hold with your finger or apple pencil
4. Choose “Share” from the menu
5. If the option “Open in Procreate” is missing, click on “More”
6. Scroll and find the option “Open in Procreate” and click on it
7. Open your project in Procreate and click on brush icon at the top right corner
8. Find the new brush set in your Brush library
Your satisfaction is my number one priority, so please if you have any problems with your order don’t hesitate to contact me. I am here to help you and will do my best to answer you as soon as possible but due to possible time-zone difference, the reply might take up to 12 hours.
🦩THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Thank you so much for every single order!