20 Procreate Wreath Stamp Brushes
✔ Perfect for wide variety of digital and printable projects, for social media posts, presentations, lettering, etc.
20 Procreate Wreaths | Procreate Stamp Brushes | Procreate Floral | Procreate Flowers | Procreate Botanical | Procreate Flower Wreath
• High quality hand-drawn stamps created on (at least) 3000 x 3000 px canvas.
• These stamps are great if you want to speed a process of creating.
• Fun and easy way to play with your projects in Procreate app.
• These stamps are not pressure sensitive.
• These stamps can be resized.
• You can change the opacity and colours.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
– 1 brushset file with 20 wreath stamps for Procreate
Thank you so much for every single order! If you are comfortable with it, it’d be AWESOME if you could share a review. ❤️
Use this file for your personal and commercial needs. It is not allowed to resell these files in any form.
This is a digital file. No physical item will be sent. These stamp brushes work with Procreate ONLY. You need an iPad Pro, Apple Pencil (or compatible third party stylus) & Procreate App in order to use these brushes.
HOW TO IMPORT BRUSHES TO PROCREATE:
Once you’ve downloaded your brushes, go to your files app and click on the file. It should automatically import to Procreate at the top of your Brush Library.
If not use this tutorial:
1. Download .brushset file to your folder on your iPad
2. Open the folder and find downloaded .brushset file
3. Tap and hold with your finger or apple pencil
4. Choose “Share” from the menu
5. If the option “Open in Procreate” is missing, click on “More”
6. Scroll and find the option “Open in Procreate” and click on it
7. Open your project in Procreate and click on brush icon at the top right corner
8. Find the new brush set in your Brush library
Your satisfaction is my number one priority, so please if you have any problems with your order don’t hesitate to contact me. I am here to help you and will do my best to answer you as soon as is possible.
You can find me on Pinterest: