20 Procreate Mandala Stamp Brushes
Hand-drawn Mandala stamps for Procreate app. This set contains 20 stamp brushes.
HOW TO USE:
To create those stamps I used more brushes with different textures so if you want to use them for colouring with drop and fill option, it will be not working properly. They look good in one colour or with texture which you can use by clipping mask. You can use these stamps for a wide variety of printable or digital projects – cards, digital invitations, social media posts, etc.
• Digitally hand-drawn stamps
• These stamps are great if you want to speed a process of creating
• Fun and easy way to play with your projects in Procreate app
• These stamps are not pressure sensitive
• These stamps can be resized
• You can change the opacity and colours
• Created on 4000 x 4000 px canvas, 300 DPI
• 20,2 MB file size
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• 1 brushset file with 20 stamps for Procreate app
Use this file for your personal and commercial needs. You may not create with these stamps digital stickers, clip art or any files without any changes for commercial use. If you want to use them commercially you need to add at least one another element and sell it as flatten file. It is not allowed to resell or share these files.
This is a digital file. No physical item will be sent. These stamp brushes work with Procreate ONLY. You need an iPad Pro, Apple Pencil (or compatible third party stylus) & Procreate App in order to use these brushes.
HOW TO IMPORT BRUSHES TO PROCREATE:
Once you’ve downloaded your brushes, go to your files app and click on the file. It should automatically import to Procreate at the top of your Brush Library. If not use this tutorial:
1. Download .brushset file to your folder on your iPad
2. Open the folder and find downloaded .brushset file
3. Tap and hold with your finger or apple pencil
4. Choose “Share” from the menu
5. If the option “Open in Procreate” is missing, click on “More”
6. Scroll and find the option “Open in Procreate” and click on it
7. Open your project in Procreate and click on brush icon at the top right corner
8. Find the new brush set in your Brush library
Your satisfaction is my number one priority, so please if you have any problems with your order don’t hesitate to contact me. I am here to help you and will do my best to answer you as soon as is possible.
You can find me on Pinterest:
Thank you for your order! If you are comfortable with it, it’d be AWESOME if you could share a review. ❤️